www.DanieBlog.com is a personal blog operated from 17/12/2017 and is being operated/developed content by founder Danie Pham.
DanieBlog’s operation objectives
The blog operates as a website providing free knowledge about software, technology news. Besides, the blog also provides you with instructions for installing and using software on personal computers, especially Linux Desktop computers.
The main goal of the blog is to share information that the founder knows and wants to share. At the same time, the blog welcomes and accepts the contributions of its members to provide more diverse articles.
DanieBlog blog works with immutable principles such as:
- Article syndication is free.
- Show only the best quality services/tools.
- Fastest content updates and support.
- Create a healthy exchange of knowledge, say no to piracy.
The privacy issues of the readers are very important to the DanieBlog blog. Based on our worldwide internet usage policy, we are committed not to store personal information about you, nor will we ask for your personal information except when required (send contact, newsletter registration, survey).
Our blog allows readers to comment freely as a small forum. In the comment area, readers may ask or comment on the content of the article. But, to avoid annoying and affecting others, we reserve the right to remove comments on unforeseen circumstances. You can read more about comment policy.
For DanieBlog blog to work properly, we will have methods to generate income here, such as:
- Affiliate – Referral links to products that we recommend. We never encourage our readers to use poor quality services.
- Sponsored Post – Some cases, we will have received the content of the partner accepting to support us on the financial issues, these contents will still be sensible match the needs of the poison at the DanieBlog blog. The text of this ad type will be labeled “Sponsored” in the article title.
- Banner Advertising – On some positions on DanieBlog blog, we will place some banner ads from Google Adsense or Amazon, useful products and from partners who have bought ads.
However, we are committed to ensuring that the display / publication of the ad does not bother the reader.
Currently, our blog has a number of social networking channels to interact with readers such as:
Facebook Page | Twitter Page | Google Plus Page | YouTube Channel | Instagram