DanieBlog - This article will show you how to move the panel bar in Linux Mint.
I am using Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon. By default, the bar panel is located at the bottom of the screen.
The story is that I want to install the MacOS theme on my computer. And MacOS, the panel bar is at the top of the screen.
To move the panel from the bottom to the top of the screen, do the following two steps.
1. Right-click the bar panel, click
Modify panel menu, click to select
2. Click and hold the left mouse button on the panel bar.
Drag it from the bottom to the top and release the mouse button.
So you’ve finished moving the panel bar in Linux Mint. I have successfully implemented both Linux Mint 18.3 and Mint 19.1.If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
If you appreciate what we share in this blog, you can support us by:
- Stay connected to: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube
- Subscribe email to recieve new posts from us: Sign up now.
- Start your own blog with SSD VPS - Free Let's Encrypt SSL ($2.5/month).
- Become a Supporter - Make a contribution via PayPal.
- Support us by purchasing Ribbon Lite Child theme being using on this website.
We are thankful for your support.